If left undefended,Theft and Shoplifting charges are among the most serious and damaging of criminal allegations. Simply put, Theft and Shoplifting crimes directly and negatively reflect on the character, reputation and trustworthiness of the person charged.
Tilden Law recognizes the lasting effects theft and shoplifting charges can have on our client’s future employment, education and family relationships. At Tilden Law, results matter. We focus our efforts on resolving every theft charge with either a dismissal or non-conviction. We represent both Central Florida residents as well as tourists visiting the Orlando area. If you have been charged with theft or shoplifting in Central Florida, call Tilden Law at 407-599-1234 or toll free at 877-388-9595 for a free case evaluation to confidentially discuss your case. We can represent clients on all Orlando and Orange County theft charges and Seminole County Shoplifting cases. Resolving your case properly may allow you to Expunge or Seal your criminal arrest in the future.
Tilden Law represents and defends clients accused of a variety of theft claims including:
- Petty/Petit theft
- Grand theft
- Auto theft
- Worthless/Bad checks
- Identity theft
- Bank fraud
- Insurance fraud
- Healthcare fraud
- Welfare fraud
Why are Theft and Shoplifting so serious?
A criminal conviction for any degree of theft or shoplifting will carry significant criminal penalties including:
- Driver License Suspension
- Loss of Employment or Future Promotions
- Loss of Professional Licenses and Occupational Licenses
- Loss of College Scholarships
- Denial of College Admission
- Civil Monetary Prosecution
- Denial of Entry into the Military
- Denial of Apartment Housing
- Disqualification of Mortgage Financing
- Fines, Restitution and Denial of Reentry to Shopping areas
How Can Tilden Law Help?
Tilden Law has 15 years experience in litigating Theft and Shoplifting charges in Central Florida courts and has handled hundreds of theft and shoplifting cases throughout Orange and Seminole Counties. We will use our knowledge and experience in defending Orlando and Orange County theft charges to achieve a positive and superior result. Every client’s case is thoroughly reviewed and examined, specifically looking for any weakness in the prosecution’s case in order to position our clients to achieve a positive resolution. Part of our Theft/Shoplifting defense strategy includes:
- If you are a First Time Offender, we will petition the State Attorney’s Office for a Diversion/Deferred Prosecution resolution which will result in your case being dismissed
- Review prior Theft cases seeking to overturn prior convictions. If successful, your case may be reduced to a Misdemeanor level
- Immediately contact the State Attorney’s office and provide the prosecutor with mitigating evidence and information from your prospective showing a different accounting of the facts from what has previously been provided by law enforcement
- Interview witnesses and conduct an independent investigation to help prove your factual innocence
- Personally visit and photograph the scene of the arrest/accident to provide proof to the judge and/or jury of your innocence
Please Contact the criminal defense firm Tilden Law to schedule a free case evaluation. Out of state clients are welcome, and weekend and evening appointments are available.
Contact Criminal Defense Attorney N. Fleetwood Tilden – Free Initial Consultation
Criminal Defense Lawyer N. Fleetwood Tilden fights for clients in Orange County and Seminole County.
Call 407.599.1234 to speak with a highly experienced Central Florida attorney.